Stress is a fact of life. Worrying about your family’s well being in the event something happens to you can lead to further unnecessary stress. Good news. The sooner you secure your family’s future, the more affordable it will be. We’ll be happy to help you determine the best plan and options moving forward.
1. Decide coverage amount. The younger your family, the more coverage needed. As your family ages, this amount will decrease. Determining factors include:
- Debt Pay off
- Future Income
- Education Expenses
2. Choose the type of policy. Life insurance is available in many different forms. Examples include:
- Annuities – lifetime income and guaranteed benefits
- Term Policy- low premium, no cash value
- 10 years
- 15 years
- 20 years
- 30 years
- Whole Life Insurance Policy- more expensive, offers cash value over time
Acting on behalf of your family today is in their best interest so they aren’t scrambling to make ends meet at the same time they are grieving their loss.