Let us Insure the place you call Home!

Condominiums and Townhomes 

Condominium Insurance for your Townhome or Condominium

Being an owner of a town home or condominium is the best of both worlds because it enables the possession of property with reduced responsibility to maintain. However, coverage is still needed for your valuables and contents.

Condominium insurance may be available at a lower rate than the average homeowner’s policy since only the interior needs protection. Your condominium’s Homeowner’s Association (HOA) likely covers the exterior structure.

Upon selecting proper condominium coverage, you should choose a policy that covers anything the condominium association bylaws do not protect.

Make sure your new policy covers:

  • Interior walls
  • Detached structures
  • Contents including personal belongings
  • Relocation expenses in the event you are unable to live in your residence
  • Liability pay if negligence involved
  • Medical payments including guest injury
  • Community assessment

Our experienced agents would love the opportunity to help make sure you aren’t paying more than you should or duplicating coverage on your existing policy. We’ll mold your new policy to your specific needs and keep it within your budget.